How CCPGM Helps You
Community Care Partners of Greater Mecklenburg (CCPGM) is one of Community Care of North Carolina’s (CCNC)14 healthcare networks in the State of North Carolina.We provide care management and coordination for consumers with Medicaid Access II insurance living in Anson, Mecklenburg and Union counties by helping them:
- Find a doctor (medical home).
- Cope with illnesses such as diabetes, asthma or heart failure.
- Link to other community resources.
- Stay healthy and out of the hospital.
- Communicate with their doctors.
- Take the right medicine at the right time.
- Manage behavioral health concerns.
- Live a healthy life style.
We do all of this with the help of our care teams which include:
- Nurse care managers
- Behavioral health specialists
- Social workers
- Patient advocates
- Customer service representatives