Your Rights and Responsibilities
As a patient, who receives services from Community Care Partners of Greater Mecklenburg (CCPGM) you have the RIGHT to:
- Ask for information about programs and services.
- Receive information that is easy to understand.
- Ask about our network staff and their qualifications.
- Be informed about any contract relationships.
- Make a decision not to participate in programs offered by CCPGM.
- Make a decision to stop participating in programs offered by CCPGM.
- Know the staff members that will provide your care management services.
- Know who to ask to change care managers.
- Have network staff support decisions that you make about your health care.
- Receive information about all care management-related services available to you, even if a service is not paid for by Medicaid.
- Discuss service options with your physicians and other medical providers.
- Have personal and medical information kept confidential.
- Be told who has access to your information.
- Know how CCPGM ensures security, privacy and confidentiality.
- Be treated with courtesy and respect by network staff.
- File complaints with CCPGM.
- Be instructed on how to file the complaint.
- Receive information such as the time frames for responding to and resolving any complaints.
- Complaints may be filed:
b. By phone at 704.512.5555; ask for the Complaint Coordinator.
c. In writing and mailed to:
Community Care Partners of Greater Mecklenburg
Patients receiving services from Community Care Partners of Greater Mecklenburg have the responsibility to:
- Listen to the advice offered by network staff.
- Give staff correct and complete information so they can provide the right services.
- Notify CCPGM if they decide to stop participating in the program.