CCPGM’s Pharmacy Team collaborates with providers to ensure quality care and medication management of our patients.
Our clinical pharmacists and pharmacy technicians also:
- Educate providers about Medicaid medication policies.
- Act as resources for patient medication and general drug information.
- Assist with the selection of cost-effective drug alternatives.
- Counsel patients to help them manage their medications.
- Distribute pill boxes and medication record-keeping tools to patients.
Preferred Drug List (PDL)
The Preferred Drug List (PDL) lists medications covered by Medicaid. Certain medications may require a Prior Authorization before the prescription is filled.
Most preferred medications on the PDL are prescribed and dispensed without prior authorization. For questions about medications on the PDL, please contact your CCPGM pharmacist at 704.512.5555.
Click HERE to access the latest PDL(2015)
Access to Patient Records – The Pharmacy Home Program
The Pharmacy Home Program utilizes a software program developed by Community Care of North Carolina (CCNC) to:
- Manage polypharmacy and other concerns when coordinating care for Medicaid patients.
- Give providers authorized access to patient records in one place.
How to Contact Our Pharmacy Team
You can speak with a member of our pharmacy team Monday-Friday, 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Call :-(704) 512-5555
Our Customer Service Team will put you in touch with a pharmacist to help you.